|1. Do you service my area?
Yes! We service all areas! We are Nationwide. We service over 100 metropolitan areas and most rural ones. We can service you. Locations beyond a 10 mile radius of the covered metro area may have a travel fee. Detailed maps show these fees on our website. If there is any travel fee associated with your move, we will contact you before your order is processed, to get your approval. If it is not approved by you, a full refund is issued if you’ve paid online.
2. Will they show up? And be on time?
Yes. We always show up. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau wouldn’t be possible if we didn’t arrive on moving day. Occasionally teams are delayed because of traffic or poor directions, so we always have at least a one hour window. But, typically we’re early.
3. Are there any additional fees for stairs?
There are no additional fees for 1 flight of stairs without elevator. 2-3 flights of stairs require a 3-man team or $40 stairs fee.
4. Do you work on weekends and/or holidays?
Yes, we work on weekends and holidays in most areas. Call to be certain if we can do a Sunday or holiday move. Saturdays are always workdays. A Sunday fee of only $20.00 will apply.
5. How can I trust you with my belongings?
Our network of movers are all experienced and have to pass a national background check. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is a testament to our service. Since we just do the loading and unloading, you are always in possession of your belongings.
6. Will they be prepared?
All moving helpers are equipped with a furniture dolly and/or handtruck, and safety gear such as back braces, etc. but the customer is responsible for the moving equipment such as truck, an appliance dolly if you have any appliances, tie-downs, rope, etc.
7. Is there a minimum?
Yes. Due to the nature of our service it would not be feasible to take on jobs less than 2 hours; as we pay our teams a minimum for each of our jobs. If your job is less than 2 hours, you still only pay the $199 for the minimum (plus any travel fee, if applicable).
8. Does your service include packing materials?
No. Materials are to be ordered separately and shipped in advance. Order Boxes Online here and you can receive them tomorrow in most cases.
9. Are there any additional fees?
NO! Providing you are within our service area, you pay a FLAT FEE for your order. For instance, up to 4 hours, and if the job takes over 4 hours, you pay a FLAT RATE per hour thereafter.
10. How do I make payment?
(1) A deposit is paid via the telephone using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express or online using a credit card or PayPal account at the time of your order.
(2) When your team arrives on the day of your move, the balance is paid in cash to cover your minimum.
(3) When the job is completed, the movers are to be paid if additional time was needed. Your initial receipt will be sent to you via e-mail…GUARANTEED!
11. How about tip?
Tipping is totally up to you. It is customary but not mandatory.
12. How soon do I need to book?
Reservations are based on availability so book as soon as possible to ensure a GUARANTEED SERVICE DATE. Less than 4 day notice (not counting your move day), will incur a $20 rush fee.
Click Here to order service now!